Monday, August 18, 2008
The Syracuse, New York Premiere
Wow. I actually created a blog. I blame my friend, Nikki...she also has a blog here, and was my real inspiration in making one for myself. But I blame her in a good way. I think writing a blog will be beneficial to me...and maybe others, as well. Who knows. What I know is that I have a lot to say but no idea how to put it all in to words...hopefully, they will all just flow out of me as I go along. Bear with me, please...the "enter" key on my keypad is broken, and until I get either a replacement keyboard or a new laptop, everything I write will be in one paragraph form with no breaks. Oh, yes, by the way...I'm a writing snob. That would be why I am so concerned about the proper breaks in paragraph for appropriate emotional conveyance. Really, I'm just a pain in the ass. But a lot of people seem to love me despite that fact. This is pretty much just my introductory blog post to say HEY and introduce myself to the world of blogging. It's pretty late and I'm pretty exhausted, but I'll be back tomorrow with something more substantial to write about...Goodnight, all :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the addiction that is blogging :) I can't wait to see what you have to say!
Post a Comment